California- California 4Hr Annuity Training
|Total Hrs / Order
||$49.95 + $2.00 per
hour over 50
Pricing based on total number of
hours in order.
State CE Requirements
CE Course Description
This annuity training course improves students’ ability to accurately describe and sell annuity products, with special focus on the financial impact of these products on seniors. It also provides a strong grounding in the laws that govern the sales of annuities in California.
This course provides an enriched education experience that builds on the initial 8-hour training materials for Life and Health producers. It’s designed to meet the California 4-hour annuity training requirement, and it’s fully compliant with continuing education requirements for California Life and Health producers.
Topics covered in this course material include:
- The unique annuity needs of California consumers.
- A comparison of fixed, variable, and indexed annuities—and their impact on your customers.
- Annuities and the senior consumer—including Medi-Cal eligibility.
- Required disclosures for annuity contracts.
- An overview of annuity contract provisions.
- Policy cancellations and refunds.
- Annuity sales—what’s required, permitted, and prohibited in California.
This course is delivered in an online format, allowing you to download the materials immediately after purchase. With online education, you can fit study time conveniently around your work and family obligations, with no set study time or location. And with our immediate testing and evaluation, you’ll know if you passed right away.
Order this course—and get started meeting your California continuing education requirements for insurance producers today.