Nevada- Fundamentals of Commercial Casualty
|Total Hrs / Order
||$49.95 + $2.00 per
hour over 50
|In addtion: A State filing fee of $1.00 per
credit hour will be added to the total
Pricing based on total number of
hours in order.
State CE Requirements
As an insurance agent selling commercial casualty insurance, you help companies protect themselves from legal liability for losses caused by injury or damage to the property of others. You help companies protect their assets in the case of unfortunate accidents—and ensure there’s enough money to pay lawful claims.
Casualty insurance is an important part of commercial lines insurance—and this course will give you an in-depth understanding of how it works. Also included is an overview of commercial lines insurance as a whole, including commercial property insurance. Gain the knowledge you need to start a successful commercial lines insurance business—or enhance your existing knowledge.
Topics covered include:
- Basics of commercial property and casualty insurance.
- Commercial general liability insurance.
- Commercial form insurance.
- Boiler, machinery, and glass insurance.
- Commercial crime insurance and liability.
- E-commerce liability.
- Commercial farm insurance.
- Industrial fire liability and insurance.
- Principles of professional and product liability.
- Commercial insurance law and liability.
Download this course online—and study on your own time, without conforming to a traditional class schedule. Take classes in the comfort of your home or office, and receive your test results immediately after completion. Order today and get started meeting your insurance continuing education requirements easily and conveniently.