Nevada- Fundamentals of Commercial Property Cov.
|Total Hrs / Order
||$49.95 + $2.00 per
hour over 50
|In addtion: A State filing fee of $1.00 per
credit hour will be added to the total
Pricing based on total number of
hours in order.
State CE Requirements
Commercial property insurance protects businesses against loss. With commercial property insurance, losing a major piece of property won’t mean the end of the business—protecting commerce as well as jobs. As a commercial lines agent selling property insurance, you play a major role in helping companies protect their assets—and the economy as a whole.
This comprehensive course is approved for continuing education. It’s ideal for agents interested in adding commercial property insurance to their business. Develop a thorough understanding of how commercial property insurance works; types of commercial property insurance in a wide range of industries; and common provisions and clauses. Topics covered include:
- Basics of commercial property & casualty insurance.
- Commercial package policies.
- Commercial farm insurance.
- Commercial inland marine insurance.
- Industrial fire liability and insurance.
- Commercial time element insurance coverage.
- Catastrophic events, hazards, and insurance coverage.
- Terrorism insurance coverage.
- Flood insurance coverage.
- Toxic mold syndrome and insurance coverage.
- Commercial risk management and loss control.
- Commercial insurance law and liability.
- Commercial property insurance fraud.
Download this course in convenient online format, and meet your continuing education requirements quickly and easily. Schedule your studies on your own time—and receive test results immediately after completion. Order today and get started right away.