New Hampshire- Long Term Care Refresher
|Total Hrs / Order
||$49.95 + $2.00 per
hour over 50
|In addtion: A State filing fee of $1.00 per
credit hour will be added to the total
Pricing based on total number of
hours in order.
State CE Requirements
The Long-Term Care insurance market is constantly changing. With a growing number of states linking LTC insurance with Medicaid through Long-Term Care Partnership programs, the sale of LTC insurance is growing in complexity—and new regulations change the landscape every year.
Brush up on your expert knowledge of Long-Term Care insurance—and offer your clients the most up-to-date information possible regarding the options available to them. This course provides an in-depth look at the most current state of the Long-Term Care insurance market, with a thorough overview of current rules and regulations. Topics covered include:
- The LTC insurance market today.
- State LTC Partnership programs: how they work.
- Current consumer protection laws.
- State and federal regulations affecting the sale of Long-Term Care insurance.
- Long-term care providers and services.
- Minimum standards for home care.
- Consumer protection legislation
- Current alternatives to Long-Term Care insurance.
This course is available in convenient online format—allowing you to study on your own time and receive test results immediately after completion. Meet your state’s insurance continuing education requirements quickly and easily—and receive the same relevant, rigorous instruction you’d find in a traditional classroom program. Order this course today and refresh your knowledge of the Long-Term Care insurance market.