Virginia- Understanding Commercial Lines P&C
|Total Hrs / Order
||$49.95 + $2.00 per
hour over 50
Pricing based on total number of
hours in order.
State CE Requirements
Without commercial insurance, big business couldn’t exist. Commercial insurance acts as an economic lubricant, allowing businesses to recover from losses that would ordinarily bankrupt them. As a commercial lines agent specializing in Property and Casualty insurance, you help businesses safeguard their assets—and preserve their operations in the case of a major setback. This in turn protects the jobs of employees and our economy as a whole.
This extensive course is approved for property and casualty continuing education. It gives you a thorough understanding of Commercial Lines Property and Casualty Insurance from a professional perspective—in a wide range of industries. After you complete it, you should have advanced knowledge of how this type of insurance works—and your responsibilities as an agent.
Topics covered include:
- Commercial general liability insurance.
- The commercial package policy.
- Commercial auto insurance.
- Commercial inland marine insurance.
- Commercial crime liability.
- E-commerce liability and the new millennium.
- Boiler, machinery, and glass insurance.
- Industrial fire liability and insurance.
- Professional and product liability.
- Commercial time element insurance coverage.
- Catastrophic, flood, and terrorism insurance coverage.
This course is available in online format—making fulfilling your continuing education requirements convenient and easy. Get access to test materials instantly, study on your own time, and receive your test results instantly after completion. Order this course today and improve your knowledge of Commercial Lines Property and Casualty insurance.