California Small & Home Business Insurance

CE Course description

Property/casualty insurance is insurance on homes, cars, and businesses. Technically, property insurance protects a person or business with an interest in physical property against its loss or the loss of its income-producing abilities. Casualty insurance mainly protects a person or business against legal liability for losses caused by injury to other people or damage to the property of others.

Few things in life are riskier than launching and running one’s own business. The risk can be compounded by neglecting business insurance needs. Business and Commercial insurance are two separate subjects and this book does not intend to cover all aspects and to go into deep details about either commercial or business insurance.

This course will deal only with small business insurance. Small business owners today face increasing competition, controlling costs, developing better products and services, integrating new technologies and many more other issues to worry about. An extensive business package is essential for today’s businessowner. Policies are available from many sources, some of them are pre-packaged and may offer limited coverage especially in key areas. Some of them can be custom-tailored to meet particular needs.

There are three types of small business insurance a businessowner needs:

  • Business Property
  • Liability
  • Workers Compensation

If Business property coverage and liability coverage are necessary, a business owner is not legally obligated to have them. But if a businessowner employs people, he/she must provide state-mandated coverages for injuries and illnesses that are job-related through workers compensation insurance.

Total Hrs / Order Price
1-5 hrs $19.95
6-17 hrs $29.95
18-24 hrs $44.95
25-50 hrs $54.95
51+ hrs $54.95 + $2.00 per additional hour over 50
In addition: A State filing fee of $0.65 Per Credit Hour will be added to the total

Pricing based on total number of hours in order.